Thursday, January 20, 2011

Not so baby ... Baby Bag




Recently I purchased this amazing little gem on amazon. In my search for a stylish and functional diaper bag I became frustruated fast with the options out there. So thinking outside the box I stumbled upon the Timbuk2 Convertible Tote. I am in love with this bag! It works fantastic as a diaper bag with plenty of space and pockets to hold all that is baby. But my favorite feature is it's capability to expand into a really large tote bag. Along with our 2 month old baby we also have a 5 year old little boy and it's nice to have extra space to toss in basketball shoes or the ds. This is the second Timbuk2 bag I've purchased and I have to say these are the best bags when it comes to durability and functionality...not to mention they just look cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment